TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment with a long has a history of innovative industry-leading products. TaylorMade’s technological advancements touch all sectors of the golf industry, including club customisation. TaylorMade has an unrivaled product portfolio that includes the new QI10 range of Drivers, Woods and Irons, and an athlete portfolio that includes Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Scottie Scheffler, Collin Morikawa, Nelly Korda, Brooke Henderson, Tommy Fleetwood, Dustin Johnson, Rickie Fowler, Charley Hull.
Role Purpose & Relevance for the Organisation:
Working within the Pacific Sales team and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will require a professional Sales Representative/Territory Manager in Sydney and regional NSW who is driven and passionate about sales and golf. You will be responsible for effectively selling, training, fitting, educating, and supporting brand activations across a broad range of customers on TaylorMade products within your designated area. As an integral part of the role, you will be required to be trained, qualified and experienced in conduct fitting days to meet the requirements of the territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with accounts within your region
- Actively create sell in and sell through strategies relevant for your territory
- Prepare and deliver professional client sales presentations quarterly and product presentations when appropriate (e.g. training events)
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Plan and execute in-store training to coincide with new product launches
- Actively assist with the roll out of sales strategy as directed by Sales Manager and General Manager
- Correctly fit consumers for TaylorMade products by maintaining a high level of product knowledge to recommend the correct product to enhance player performance
- Conduct benchmark fitting, demo and experiential days when called upon or with Manager approval
- Assist in the coordination of schedules with the TaylorMade Experiential, Product & Marketing Teams
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Deep understating of the golf market and its products and has an active interest in the game
- Be trained and qualified to conduct club fitting sessions and days
- Meticulous planning ability and effective diary management to ensure deadlines are always adhered to
- Strong interpersonal skills: exceptional communication skills and negotiating abilities as well as high presentation, relationship management and facilitation skills
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge (e.g. sales, trade marketing, finance and controlling)
- Analytical skills for business planning and decision making
- Provide and apply initiatives and innovative solutions
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong decision making and determination with a high level of initiative
- Frequent travel is a requirement of the role.
Requisite Education & Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree/tertiary qualifications with marketing and sales focus (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either experiential, wholesale, or retail sales ideally with a passion for Golf or FMCG
- IT skills: Intermediate MS Office Skills
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.