- 1-3 years of related experience working at a semi-private or private facility
- Assist with golfer check-in and fee collection; control and manage play
- Assist in Golf Car Fleet management
- Assist with management of outside service staff to ensure the highest quality of customer service is achieved
- Assist in daily inventory and merchandising
- Ensures the staging of cart and practice facilities are set up and maintained to standard
- Assist in tournament operations and weekly events including planning, pre-tournament contracts, post- tournament billing, promotion, course set-up, preparation, scoring and prize distribution
- Providing instruction in private and clinic settings
- Golf Club grip repair
- Candidates must have leadership abilities, positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong computer skills, and have a strong desire to become a PGA member
- Proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher
Seeking enthusiastic, energetic individuals to assist the Head Golf Professional with the following duties:
* Tournament Operations - Knowledge of Golf Genius Tournament Software a plus.
* Executing all aspects of the Club's weekly golf schedule of events.
* Proficient in computer applications such as Word, Excel, Publisher and Jonas.
* Detail orientated in a fast paced environment.
* Public speaking skills.
* Team Player
* Managing outside service staff.
* Assisting with the golf car fleet management.
* Provide golf instruction for individuals and groups.
* Golf club repair.
* Candidates must have leadership abilities, positive attitude, strong interpersonal skill, organizational skills, and have a strong desire to become a member of the PGA or maintain their status as a PGA Professional.
* Free meal while on duty.
* Uniform allowance
* Playing and practicing privileges.
* Potential for season end bonus
* Housing available, $600 monthly rent which includes internet, cable and utilities.