The DTC Products & Partnerships internship project will support the development of a three-year licensing pipeline proposal based on three target personas to develop a well rounded and diverse road map.The proposal will span across various vectors including but not limited to entertainment, music, food and beverage, toys and games.The project will bring an infusion of new ideas and potential licenses and partners to the business while delivering a three-year product pipeline, business case per license, and presentation to department leadership.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Audience development and analysis
- Research on brands and new opportunities that fit the TaylorMade DNA
- Royalty reporting for current license partners*
- Top product analysis of current programs
- Artwork approval for current programs
- UPI / SKU maintenance
- Build product assortment unique to each opportunity
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks
- Passion for sports required, with passion/interest/knowledge for golf strongly preferred
- Attention to detail when creating documentation and reports
- Ability to communicate effectively through briefing process
- Undergraduate, completed junior or senior year of Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
Pay rate: $20.00 per hour
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.