The Marketing Content internship opportunity will collaborate with the Content team to conceptualize, execute and deliver engaging content across multiple platforms that supports brand and product activities. The intern will be a part of photoshoots during the summer months that will directly aid the content team. Project responsibilities include receiving briefs, conceptualizing how to bring the project to life - what to shoot and how to shoot it, exporting the files, and involvement in the postproduction phase.The intern will work directly with our team of creators and manager on how to bring our content to life so that it remains on brand and achieves our goals.Content could then be posted across our digital channels.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Shadow, engage and support content creators daily
- Provide fresh perspective while participating in photoshoots to help bring assets to life
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks
- Passion for sports required, with passion/interest/knowledge for golf strongly preferred
- Experience with media programs such as Final Cut X, Premier, Lightroom, After Effects
- Familiar with Sony Mirrorless Cameras or equivalent
- Passionate about content creation and thorough knowledge of all social media platforms
- Undergraduate, completed junior or senior year of Bachelor's Degree in Digital Media Production, Meda, Communications
Pay rate: $20.00 per hour
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.