The Tax Accounting internship opportunity will assist in reviewing compliance of new tax calendar tracking tool through collaboration with global and cross-functional teams.This internship will support the tax team’s goals to document formal desktop procedures through interviews with team members while provide documentation of processes and procedures to highlight tax team responsibilities and requirements.This opportunity will also assist with tax compliance with a project goal to obtain full compliance of the new tax calendar tool and ensuring responsible parties are accountable for their assigned filings.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Partner with global and cross-functional teams to gather information required and address questions related to implementation of global tax calendar tracking tool
- Work directly with all tax team members and interview them on various desktop procedures for tax-related projects
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across teams including global cross-functional teams, and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks
- Passion for sports required, with passion/interest/knowledge for golf strongly preferred
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Self-motivated with desire to learn
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Undergraduate, completed junior or senior year of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Tax
Pay rate: $20.00
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.