The Continuous Improvement internship will work with the Operations Team to establish or validate transaction rates for job task and functions.This project will help forecast, understanding capability and increase management's ability to track productivity throughout our warehouse and improve visibility within each department resulting in better and more consistent throughput.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Define project charter & stakeholders
- Collect & analyze data related to key performance indicator(s)
- Root Cause Analysis using define TaylorMade methodology
- Host meetings with project members & stakeholders
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across teams including cross-functional teams, and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks
- Passion for sports required, with passion/interest/knowledge for golf strongly preferred
- Understanding or interest in Supply Chain Operations and/or Logistics
- Data Analysis
- Ability to be adaptive and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self motivated to complete job tasks and ask for assistance when needed
- Willingness and ability to display and share content in front of facility management regularly
- Undergraduate, completed junior or senior year of Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Manufacturing Engineering
Pay rate: $18.00 per hour
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.