The Accounting internship opportunity will support the consolidation of all monthly, quarterly and annual reports such as monthly balance sheets and P&L flux reports using our new software within Oracle FCCS.This deliverable will be the conversion of all necessary reports from the reporting web studio to the forms module within FCCS that ensure ties to our Oracle EBS trial balances
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Working with accounting team both locally and internationally to convert reports from FCCS reporting web studio to forms.
- Mapping of all accounts to correct financial sub-headings as well as tie-out all numbers to our consolidated and regional trial balances
- Assist the finance team on the monthly close process to gain further understanding of corporate accounting and the closing of financial books monthly
- Booking of entries, preparation of reconciliations and presentation of account fluctuations
- Preparing quarterly lender materials for the Q3’24 presentation
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks
- Passion for sports required, with passion/interest/knowledge for golf strongly preferred
- Willingness to learn the financial reporting software (Oracle EBS, FCCS)
- Golftimistic mindset, dynamic, willing to flexible and adaptable to change
- Undergraduate, completed junior or senior year of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Pay rate: $20.00 per hour
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.