The Finance internship opportunity is focused supporting the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) team by working with global and cross-functional teams to enhance TaylorMade’s control environment.In this project, you will assist with global segregation of duties, conflict remediation, gain a greater understanding of processes/key reports and how they meet business objectives as well as provide recommendations on automation opportunities.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Assist with segregation of duties conflict remediation, scoping, process flow mapping and reviews, walkthroughs and key controls/reports testing
Observe and provide recommended automation solutions after reviewing ICFR program materials. Support the internal controls program under the supervision of internal controls team. Effectively communicate and document the nature of any control gaps identified to internal controls team.
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks
- Passion for sports required, with passion/interest/knowledge for golf strongly preferred
- Experience with project management is a plus
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated with desire to learn
- Undergraduate, completed junior or senior year of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Pay rate: $20.00 per hour
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.