The Manager Global Finance Systems is a hands-on finance systems role. This position will leverage systems and business process expertise to optimize day-to-day Finance operations, resolve issues, and implement new capabilities and efficiencies to improve the organization’s ability to look ahead. The role involves proactively addressing complex functional systems challenges and opportunities, challenging the status quo, and collaborating with technical teams on the (re)design and implementation of efficient systems, processes, and controls to meet Finance's objectives with a focus aligned with business and functional priorities.
A successful candidate should be adept at project management, gathering, interpreting, and documenting business requirements. This role will collaborate cross functionally to transform these requirements into solutions for continuous optimization of the Company's Global Finance systems. Emphasizing automation and usability in line with Company policies, this role fosters collaboration with cross-functional teams, focusing on enhancing systems and processes for Global Finance, ensuring alignment with current and future business demands.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as a finance systems expert to support Global Finance priorities driving high quality results with speed
- Manage working active list of technology enabled projects and facilitate prioritization of initiatives with finance leadership. Collaborate with IT and key stakeholders and present status updates to cross functional leadership.
- Act as a project manager, connecting global and cross functionally impacted teams and processes for seamless system flows and accurate reporting of global finance systems priorities
- Collaborate with Finance users, business partners, and IT/systems teams to ensure requirements translate into technical specifications, work with technical teams for accurate translations, support/evaluate solutions and design, and the establishment of ongoing processes. Support integration efforts and drive understanding, analysis, problem solving and resolution of functional systems needs
- Resolve global finance system issues, navigating Oracle R12 ERP and other finance systems for troubleshooting and collaborating with cross functional teams for change management, compliance and validation to deliver consistent, accurate and timely information
- Facilitate and enhance the creation and maintenance of finance test cases and scripts for relevant scenarios and financial processes. Lead testing efforts, perform necessary testing and validate reports, as needed
- Work with global cross functional teams to analyze, identify and resolve finance systems user access segregation of duties conflicts; advise IT and other impacted teams on responsibilities provisioning/security to prevent, detect and address user access segregation of duties conflicts
- Prepare documentation of requirements, business process flow diagrams, journal entry impacts and specifications for financial reporting
- Build additional capability between Oracle and Domo. Collaborate with technical teams to document requirements and create prioritized BI reports for enhanced productivity. Extract and analyze data from business applications to optimize processes using reporting tools
- Provide month-end close support for Finance Systems and conduct systems training for end users
- Lead requests for and evaluations of quotes and proposals of new systems, tools, capabilities
- Performs other responsibilities and projects as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity, with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent English verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on strategic and independent advisory skills with deep functional Oracle or equivalent ERP experience with finance and accounting modules in a complex multinational organization
- Excellent project and time management skills with a proven ability to work across teams and manage priorities and resources for multiple tasks and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, reasoning and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work well under tight time constraints/high pressure/high demand situations while providing timely, effective and accurate deliverables
- Proven ability to proactively engage and communicate with markets around the globe regularly and deliver with speed, timely and high-quality results
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build/maintain relationships and collaborate with employees of all levels and global cultures
- Must be able to work with technical and non-technical resources at all levels. Skilled in interpreting customer requirements and proactively creating solutions for complex issues. Simplifies processes and enhances Finance experiences where possible
- Proven ability to facilitate meetings and present complex concepts to key stakeholders and management
- Understand big picture objectives while also being detail oriented. Deliver cost-effective solutions to meet users' needs
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) with experience performing ad-hoc financial data analysis
- Strong understanding of accounting principles including consolidation, revenue, cost accounting, inventory, intercompany, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and tax accounting is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle or equivalent ERP and finance systems user access responsibility provisioning and segregation of duties conflict identification, analysis and resolution is a plus
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and MBA is a plus
- 6+ years of in-depth experience with Finance Systems as an Oracle or ERP Business/Systems Analyst or Super User in multinational environments with finance and accounting modules.
- Proven ability in complex data analysis, root cause and issue resolution related to user training, data, process, and systems
- Experience with an ERP implementation / upgrade or cross functional system enhancement projects, involved from requirements gathering, design development, testing to production and support
- Global project and resource/people management experience
- Proven success leading global cross-functional projects impacting systems and finance processes. Resolves complex financial scenarios, drives process re-engineering, and coordinates matrix teams of experienced professionals.
- Hands-on experience developing business intelligence reports to improve productivity; extract and analyze data from business applications to improve business processes; 5+ years’ experience using commercially available tools such as Domo, Tableau, Business Objects or other reporting tools is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Finance systems, including those supporting consolidation, accounting, financial reporting, financial planning and analysis, accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, inventory costing, tax and controls functions is a plus
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Primarily office environment, consistent computer use
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary to support global markets in their local business hours
- Light physical effort equal to lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach to compensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining base compensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, and work location. The expected annual base pay range for this position is $100,000 - $110,000. Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays, paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.