The Fountaingrove Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Lead Outside Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our Members and guests.
Pay Range: $18 - $20
Key Responsibilities of the Outside Services Attendant:
- Assists with the overall upkeep of all golf and Club outside services.
- Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
- Assists in educating players regarding the game.
- Directs start of play when necessary.
- Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
- Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
- Assists with all golf related activities when necessary.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Outside Services Attendant:
- One year related experience or training.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
License/Certification: Driver's License (Preferred)