Who We Are Today
TravisMathew is now a leading innovator in lifestyle and performance apparel. Using best-in-class fabrications and designs, we are pushing forward a growing market trend towards casualization. For us, comfort comes first. Every TravisMathew product is created with attention to detail, designed to deliver the perfect fit and soft, lightweight feel. By offering hundreds of varied, unique deigns across monthly new product releases, we are establishing a new standard for the young professional. We want to elevate your look with details, subtleties, and craftmanship that will get you noticed … but without flash or pretension. As an aspirational brand, TravisMathew prides itself on being approachable. Anyone and everyone can look great – and feel great – in TravisMathew. We’re throwing a party and you’re invited.
Where We Are Going
At TravisMathew we don’t just dream big, we plan big. Our goal is to become the top premium menswear brand in the United States with a global presence, while keeping our employees and customers at the forefront of all we do. We believe that a winning office culture will include opportunities for new leaders, a fun work environment, and cultivating an ideal work / life balance for our employees. We are committed to celebrating and achieving diversity in all facets of our business. Additionally, TravisMathew is focused on the development of sustainable practices, challenging ourselves to discover innovations in design, production and technology.
The Coordinator, Merchandising is responsible for supporting various tasks and projects within the Merchandising Department.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate merchandising processes and communication
- Perform merchandising board updates and validate all relevant data / style information to ensure accuracy
- Assist in preparation, execution and follow ups for product meetings
- Partner with sales to coordinate product information needs on a seasonal and as needed basis
- Assist in competitor brand research, trend analysis, and identifying growth opportunities within the product offering
- Assist in maintaining organization and processes across applicable cross functional departments
- Maintain and organize product samples, fabric racks, and color library
- Assist with product kick offs and communicating design updates
- Assist with meeting notes, recaps and any administrative duties needed within the department
- Assist with detailed project plans, schedules, and managing department calendars
- Support all daily and major tasks / projects within the Merchandising department
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to manage multiple projects, clear time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and results driven with a strong sense of urgency
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a consumer-based product environment
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.