Topgolf Callaway Brands is an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company while also being a great place to work. With a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”), we have a team of passionate individuals who dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf accessible and enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
This position is responsible for managing and analyzing the opportunities related to the operations side of the warehouse. This person will analyze various reports to identify opportunities to work towards process improvements. Other key focus areas are investigating deliveries from aging reports, customer feedback, and managing the projects to drive more efficient and standard practices throughout the facility.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Analysis & Reporting:
- Assist the DC team in analyzing and improving outbound shipping performance.
- Analyze complex business problems and support the Distribution function by providing analytical data that will be instrumental in forming Distribution solutions, cost savings, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, developing, and enhancing cost-effective metrics and procedures that meet business objectives.
- Working with the Distribution management team, identify Distribution and warehouse operational gaps and formulate an initial assessment or potential solution to gain efficiency.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business processes within the DC and Warehouse areas and assist with implementing financial and cost savings opportunities.
- Identify Best Practices and potential remedies to solve complex Distribution and Warehouse challenges.
- Manage Distribution improvement projects across departments.
- Assist Distribution leadership in managing the overall project portfolio.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and business partners.
- Communicates data findings, analysis, the status of projects, and management initiatives.
- Create, validate, and distribute reports as the DC and logistics organization requires.
- Work closely with cross-functional areas to ensure initiatives tie into a global strategy.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Experience in SAP programming and configuration is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is required, and MS Access is preferred.
- Ability to comprehensively analyze a topic or business issue from beginning to end by developing the research criteria, identifying the appropriate data fields, identifying the correct data sources, and preparing a comprehensive report.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management professionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Multi-task on projects with the ability to prioritize tasks in a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of database modeling, design, and development skills emphasizing normalization and associated performance trade-offs.
- Demonstrated Critical Thinking Skills
- Strong people skills
- Medium to large corporate systems and distribution and logistics experience is desirable.
- Capable of working in a fluid working environment
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, Logistics, or a related field
- Medium to large corporate systems and logistics experience is desirable.
- Relevant professional certifications a plus
Inclusion & Diversity: As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, supporting them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TURN? APPLY TODAY!