Topgolf Callaway Brands is an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company while also being a great place to work. With a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”), we have a team of passionate individuals who dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf accessible and enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Overall management and leadership of warehouse operations including receiving, distribution, returns processing, resource planning, logistics planning, inventory control accountability, management of inspection teams/departments and overall customer fulfillment of orders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a safe work environment for all workers as well as inspection departments.
- Continuous improvement. Create a culture and process for driving continuous improvement in all metrics.
- Ensure that the planning horizons and tools are in place on all fronts – staffing/resource planning, process improvements, systems, HR, etc. – to deliver to market requirements both as they are presented and in advance of those requirements being manifested by the market. Stay ahead of the market demand and seasonality.
- Ensure that the hours invested by everyone in the team on a daily/weekly/monthly basis are in line with organizational and market demands.
- Lead active engagement of the team in supporting the “red chair.” Utilizing all available resources, ensure that the support processes and events are in place to engage the team in the business, sustain the morale, guarantee targeted/meaningful development at all levels, provide effective performance review and feedback, and ensure that both outstanding performers and challenges are visible and moving through the respective processes.
- Manage all Canadian return processing for Callaway Golf, Travis Mathew and Jack Wolfskin.
- Manage all VAS manuals in order to provide packaging details on all products as applicable.
- Manage, report and maintain all customer order fulfillment rates to ensure on-time, in-full delivery.
- Provide oversite and financial analysis on piece rates for entire warehouse functions.
- Manage and optimize bin location strategy to maximize efficiency.
- Conduct routine cycle counts and physical inventory reports to Executive teams on a regular basis including the disposition of product deemed ready for write off.
- Work closely with freight forwarders and account routing personnel to ensure on time shipments.
- High understanding of international, federal, state and local warehousing, material handling and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation that is applicable.
- Establish, implement and report KPI’s for safety, service level, quality, cost and productivity (UPEH).
- Ensure SOP’s are in place and followed for all warehouse and inspection teams.
- Report all inspection quality issues, material expenditures needed and receipt of shipments.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing warehouse personnel.
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with diverse team members (Exempt and Non-Exempt).
- Highly experienced in verbal and written skills/communication.
- Track record of creating best in class warehouse operations.
- Strong experience in shipping internationally with a focus in Canada to US shipments.
- High ability to work collaboratively with Executive leadership and all other personnel.
- Ability to lead cost reduction and continuous improvement projects in distribution center functions including order allocations and in-house inspection processes if needed.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft software including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- High ability to lead a diverse organization of employees.
- Ability to analyze current warehouse operations and future warehousing/fulfillment needs.
- Distinguished experience with all aspects of distribution center and warehouse operations.
- Ability to understand financial statements and costing.
- Knowledge of WMS warehousing software a plus.
- Strategic thinker.
- Ability to pre-plan resources needed ahead of schedules for all shipment volumes to fulfill all customer orders on time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or logistics discipline preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience in high-throughput consumer products operations
- Minimum of five years’ experience in leadership of people
- Experience driving a forklift and training drivers is preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- Work is performed in a designated professional office workstation and environment
- Extensive use of office equipment to include computer, calculator, copier, fax, and other business related machines and software
Inclusion & Diversity: As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, supporting them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TURN? APPLY TODAY!