Monarch Beach Golf Links is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Guest Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
- Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
- Assists in educating players regarding the game.
- Directs start of play when necessary.
- Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
- Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
- Assists with food and beverage activities.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
- One month related experience or training.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Pay Rate: $15.50-16.50
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We offer careers around the world at all levels of golf operations, opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For more information about the Troon Experience, please visit https://www.troon.com/.