The eCommerce Product/Merchandising role has key responsibilities in bringing products to market on www.taylormadegolf.com. This person will work closely with dedicated category leads within the organization to ensure that all PDP’s are built and details are in place for launch and merchandised to reach revenue targets. Within the dedicated categories of wedges, putters, and accessories this role will have day to day responsibilities of working closely with the ecommerce team to hit yearly revenue targets per category. This role will help manage the eCommerce marketing calendar based off product launches and sales goals throughout the year along with homepage content.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Manages site set-up from conception through bringing to market for your product categories.
- Asset approvals and ticket submission for all products launches on website.
- Participate with internal teams to build matrix for upcoming product and campaign launches.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams within the organization. Proactively communicate with service team regarding products launching on site.
- Primary point person for site issues and fixes within eComm team.
- Work closely with the Go To Market Brand team to highlight and promote product in line with brand campaigns for sale on website.
- Merchandising of their product categories on website and work closely with rest of merchandising team to collaborate on strategies.
- Effectively merchandise products on the site, ensuring correctly categorized and sorted optimized to sell, correct pricing, accurate product inventory, correct back-order dating, promotions, etc.
- Responsible to help build out of digital calendar including home page marquee, product promotions, product focus, content in and out of site.
- Manage site navigation pane. Plan showcases and ensures approval of assets.
- Develop and build out campaigns: procure product, schedule photo shoot, coordinate with brand team, manage inventory, site navigations and images.
- Performs other responsibilities and projects as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to change directions
- Experience with merchandising of eCommerce website
- High attention to detail
- Efficient organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a corporate environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business
- 3+ years’ directly related eCommerce experience, with 2+ in merchandising required
- Experience with Demandware eCommerce platform preferred
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Primarily office environment, consistent computer use
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary. Must be available for content updates on Sunday wins
- Light physical effort equal to lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach to compensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining base compensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, and work location. The expected annual base pay range for this position is $70,000 - $80,000. Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays, paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.