Manage Procure to Pay End2End process in a smooth , accurate and in timely manner.
Ensures the required information flow across the departments and connect the departments when required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own Purchasing Order management process to fulfil pre-defined business requirements from purchasing management.
- Own Purchasing Order data and data quality to be maintained daily in the ERP(SAP) and production management systems to always reflect the latest and most updated status. In case of data discrepancy, be accountable, act quickly on mapping and resolving any challenge.
- Closely manage supplier production planning and execution to ensure 95% on-time delivery. Constantly exercise negotiation and problem solving skills to meet the strategic goals.
- Develop, implement and monitor KPI’s for production management and on-time delivery to support daily business. Develop and maintain management weekly reports to reflect the production and delivery plan status.
- Built and manage business relationship with suppliers to ensure always smooth and compromised results.
- Act as interface between suppliers and global logistic teams to ensure the booking and shipment arrangements are in alignment with production plan and delivery dates required from the business.
- Closely liaise with multiple stakeholders to secure sustainable and lean P2P deliverability.
- Liaise with Purchasing Managers, Supply Planning and Sales Operation to determine the best MOT base on business requirement and inventory
- Support Superiors for Purchase related task and project
- Backup for purchasing management. When required, support on tasks related to PO placement, IBD, GR, invoicing and payment process.
- Travels required
Plus, any other requirements as directed by Management
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Very good knowledge of PO management and P2P process
- Proven experience with SAP, ideally with S/4 Hana
- Advanced user for Microsoft Office, specially Excel with capabilities on advanced reporting building and analysis
- Fluent in English
- Open Mind and Highly communicative
- Independent and structured way of working with a high focus on results and a "hands-on" mentality
- Enjoy having ownership for your responsibilities but on the same time enjoy Team working.
- Highly analytical and focus driven
- Enjoys working in a multicultural environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education in Business Administration, Supply-Chain Management or Procurement.
- 3+years experience in Purchasing/Order management within SAP or similar ERP
- Previous experience in Textile Industry-Apparel, ideally within similar roles.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- Work is performed in a designated professional office workstation and environment.
- Extensive use of office equipment to include computer, calculator, copier, fax, and other business-related machines and software.
- Travel domestically and internationally should be expected.