Callaway Golf is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under the general direction of the Supervisor, responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and prioritizing orders within the Distribution Center for assigned customer accounts. Works in a time-sensitive and fast-paced area where judgment and initiative are required to meet customer deadlines and requirements. Works with various departments within the company as well as the final customer. This person’s working knowledge pertains to all the activities within the Distribution Center. This position is responsible for knowing the needs of the sales department and end customer and the capabilities of the Distribution Center.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience by providing the accuracy of customer orders & build partnerships with key contacts.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and prioritizing orders for assigned customer accounts.
- Release orders to the warehouse floor promptly & monitor through completion to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Responsible for identifying issues with orders and escalation through appropriate resolution channels.
- Acts as liaison between Sales, Order Management, Distribution Center, Vendor Compliance, & customer.
- Responsible for submitting routing requests via customer’s portal and adhering to their specific requirements and ship windows. Must be knowledgeable in understanding and correctly executing Key Account routing instructions.
- Responsible for creating BOLs for each shipment, ensuring the accuracy of required data/signatures, & upload a copy of the BOL to the company shared drive.
- Responsible for scheduling LTL/TL shipments with assigned carriers & interact with the drivers upon arrival.
- Conduct audits on all shipments for assigned accounts to ensure the accuracy of carton & pallet counts.
- Responsible for initiating post-good issues (PGI) for all orders related to company & customer policies.
- Interacts with on-site ‘Will Call’ customers.
- Must understand and coordinate future shipments (i.e., pack & hold).
- Communicates daily with Supervisors on open issues.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Expedite critical shipments as required.
- Provide support to the sales & order management teams and coordinate daily rush priorities.
- May occasionally cover duties of others within the department in particular circumstances (holidays, vacation schedules, PTO, special projects).
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must have good people skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to perform all Sr. Material Handler duties.
- Interface with outside vendors, service providers, or contractors as required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex instructions and procedures.
- Demonstrate superior ability to multi-task and organize work.
- Must work as part of a team to achieve departmental goals.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and World Link.
- Strong SAP skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and people skills.
- Must be available for flex scheduling as needed.
- Must be able to read and comprehend technical information and documents such as bills of lading and airway bills.
- Proficient in all levels of Distribution center activities and job functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a Distribution environment.
- Experience with SAP and/or Warehouse Manage systems
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.