Outside service staff will manage the preparation of golf cars for player use, as well as cleaning and prepping cars as they come off the course, while safely and properly storing them nightly. Prepare the range, upkeep range image throughout the day, close range at dusk. Properly clean, load, and store member and guest bags. Assist with player services, the bag drop, and getting players on and off the golf course.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet players in a friendly manner
- Have golf cars in place at the podium an hour before first tee time. Cars will be staged with
- Prepare member and guest side of range. Have stocked with appropriate amenities for both sides.
- Prepare a neat presentation of the podium and bag drop area. Greet guests upon arrival and departure.
- Work with the starter on managing play and tee sheets on both golf courses.
- Communicate effectively with Independent Contractor Caddies
- Clean golf cars and properly store each evening
- Clean golf clubs and keep stored and placed in the appropriate location.
- Keep club fleet looking clean and inventoried after each use
- Break down the range set up and pick the range throughout the day. Clean pick the range on designated evenings.
- Assist with the setup of Foot Golf on designated evenings.
- Able to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Maintains a professional standard at Pronghorn to include but not limited to appearance, interaction with members, associates, guests of the club, verbal discussions and written correspondence. Does not discuss work related issues with members and guests.
- Supports and adheres to the “T.R.I.P” service standards of Pronghorn.
- Other tasks so asked within the scope of the Golf Operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Proficient in hospitality, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, Internet technologies and continuing improvement in Google products.
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Knowledge of property management systems – Springer Miller Systems.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Driver’s License required
May vary from inside 100% of a daily shift, to outside 100% of a daily shift, or any blended combination thereof, based on Golf business requirements