The Golf Club at Lansdowne is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Cart Attendant Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Cart Attendant:
- Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
- Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
- Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
- Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
- Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon Golf.
- Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
- Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
- Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
- Directs start of play when necessary.
- Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
- Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
- Assists with food and beverage activities.
- Cleans golfers' clubs upon completion of play.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Golf Cart Attendant:
- High School Diploma or GED; and six months to a year customer service experience or training.
- Regular and reliable attendance.