Golf Club of Estrella is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Player Assistant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
• Assists with the overall upkeep of Langston Golf Course.
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
• Assists in educating players regarding the game.
• Directs start of play when necessary.
• Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
• Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
• Assists with food and beverage activities.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
• One month related experience or training.
• Regular and reliable attendance.