Assists golfers checking in for their round of golf.
West Seattle Golf Course is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of a Range/Cart Attendant team member. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the patrons of West Seattle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Note: The duties listed here are representative of those typically found in this position for West Seattle Golf Course. Employees should consult with their manager individually for specific expectations.
- Books tee times
- Rent golf equipment
- Assign golf carts and tee times
- Sells shop merchandise
- Opens, closes, and secures Pro Shop and carts
- Keeps shelves stocked and tidy
- Keeps work areas clean throughout the shop
- Discusses merchandise and equipment ordering with management
- Opens and closes cash register, cashes out daily income, makes daily deposits, and enters into the ledger
- Assists all customers as necessary
- organizing groups on the 1st tee, sharing course information, and starting them on time
- Other duties to be assigned
Helps manage cart attendants and volunteer marshals.
Benefits & Compensations:
- Pay ranges from $19.97-$20/hr
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k (18+)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Leave