TaylorMade is a world leader in the golf industry. As a member of the US Commercial Finance team, you will support TM’s drive to be the #1 golf brand in the largest retail market. This fast paced, highly visible position will require someone skilled at financial forecasting, as well as effectively communicating financial results across US organization. You will serve as the key financial expert in operating overhead and drive initiatives to further improve reporting efficiency and visibility utilizing tools such as Domo, Business Intelligence, and Excel.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare recommendations helping to ensure KPIs are being met and tactical initiatives are being executed that support our growth strategies
- Key contributor in development of Annual Operating Plan and 5-year strategic plans in conjunction with managers and business partners for assigned areas.
- Be a critical connection point between the US Commercial Finance team and the rest of the organization by identifying and creating financial models/reporting that provide our business with timely, accurate and relevant information to support and influence decisions that drive improvement
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas
- Ensure balance sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/entries/schedules are met and in line with expectations
- Utilize reporting tools (Domo, Excel and Business Objects) to create meaningful and actionable reports and visuals of the US Commercial business including, but not limited to:
- Maintain and continue to drive of all daily/weekly/monthly OPEX reporting in Domo
- Creation of new reporting dashboards for US Commercial Finance and sales management
- Forecast Accuracy around monthly and annual opex reporting
- CapEx preparation and analysis for all new US Commercial projects
- OOH variance analysis including Fixed vs Variable cost management
- Monthly T&E tracking and reporting for sales team
- Submit weekly 13-Week cash flow visibility for US Commercial accounts payable and CapEx
- Monthly borrowing base A/R reconciliation for treasury ABL
- Identify pain points for business partners related to financial matters and drive process improvements for better user experience
- Participate with teams to proactively identify and evaluate cost-saving opportunities
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Solid understanding of accounting, budgeting and financial statement principles, concepts, and analysis
- Intermediate to advanced ability to use financial systems and software (Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle EBS, Business Objects, DOMO, PBCS)
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to present and report information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel), Office 365 (Teams, Sharepoint), and Oracle EBS Pricing and Order Management modules.
- Strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Thrives in fast-paced, growing, rapidly changing environment
- Strong ability to work independently and with multi-functional teams
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working in a directly related corporate finance role
- Experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Office environment, heavy computer use
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach to compensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining base compensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, and work location. The expected annualbase pay range for this position is $70,000 - $77,000. Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays, paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.