Callaway Golf is the leading manufacturer of premium golf clubs, balls, performance gear and accessories worldwide. Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, we push the limits of performance and create demonstrably superior products designed to make every golfer a better golfer.
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and together we look to move the game forward, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission!
By joining Callaway Golf, you also join part of the portfolio of brands within Topgolf Callaway Brands, an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company delivering leading golf equipment, apparel, and entertainment, with a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”). “Modern Golf” is the dynamic and inclusive ecosystem that includes both on-course and off-course golf. For more information, regarding our brands please visit https://www.topgolfcallawaybrands.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is responsible for providing technical assistance required to improve quality, productivity and standard cost problems in the manufacturing process throughout the plant. In addition, this role will develop and optimize processes using Six Sigma and Lean techniques and participate in manufacturing improvement initiatives. The incumbent is responsible for the daily execution of testing, experiments, data organization / analysis, and report generation.
- Test components and finished products to ensure all specifications are met
- Evaluate and assist in improvement of process capability throughout the manufacturing plant
- Assist in establishing, implementing, and maintaining the quality management system (RCA, CARs etc)
- Identify improvement opportunities related to current processes and systems
- Work effectively and professionally with all levels of employees
- Provide professional and respectful communication, written and verbal, to all levels of manufacturing
- Participate in critical quality initiatives to include capability, quality, and throughput improvements
- Train production personnel on new, or modified quality systems as required
- Participate in Kaizen Events and Continuous Improvement Projects
- Participate in initiatives designed to improve overall process capability
- Works towards improvements for process efficiencies
- Work in a safe manner following all PPE and standardized processes
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Strong competency with Microsoft Works programs including Excel, Word and Access
- Knowledge of Minitab or other statistical software
- Ability to multi-task when required
- Excellent process identification, evaluation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from management and other departments
- Ability to work independently and rapidly adapt and respond to priority changes based on business needs
- Work extended hours and travel in critical situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain professional customer relations and to deal responsively with management and peers
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct a small group of employees on large scale projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, or related technical fields; or 4+ years related experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt certifications preferred
DE&I and EEOC:
Inclusion & Diversity: As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, supporting them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TURN? APPLY TODAY!