This individual will serve as an ambassador of Topgolf Callaway Brands and create a positive experience for all customers, guests, vendors, callers, and employees. The role focuses on creating a positive first impression of the organization, whether by phone or in person. The position may vary, including North American Distribution Center lobby-area host, main-line incoming phone call management, and various administrative project assignments.
The role will be assigned various responsibilities and projects that serve the needs of the business. These may include primary or secondary lobby-area responsibility, overseeing the employee loaner-club office, RA Collections, consumer email support, and sales support, including order entry, staff reporting, UPS claims, and business-to-business (B2B) registrations. Various employee experience responsibilities may also be assigned this dynamic role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist, direct, and provide information and superior customer service to guests, clients, and colleagues in the lobby daily.
- Greet and sign-in visitors to the North American Distribution Center while creating a welcoming environment when servicing the lobby area.
- Maintain security by following procedures and issuing appropriate badges to all visitors.
- Assist walk-in consumers who visit the Topgolf Callaway Brands lobby with product questions and any warranty or non-warranty issues following procedural guidelines.
- Provide support for dedicated events with preauthorization and badging and broad support as needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby and surrounding areas. Communicate to facilities when additional cleaning is needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all callers by directing incoming calls to the toll-free sales and standard corporate phone lines.
- Coordinate continuous phone coverage throughout breaks, lunches, and special projects.
- Keep management promptly informed of any technical problems with the phone system or customer complaints.
Other Core Responsibilities, Services & Projects:
- Assist with additional administrative projects as assigned, which can vary greatly.
- Provide backup support for either Loaner Club Office, NADC Lobby Reception, RA Collections, consumer email support, and sales projects as needed.
- Able to provide coverage for employee loaner club office as needed and service requests accurately.
- Meet with the supervisor to discuss call trends and special project responsibilities monthly.
- Various employee experience projects as assigned.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Enthusiasm for the company and ability to represent positively.
- Excellent Customer Service and relationship-building skills.
- Professional in presentation and communication.
- Able to problem-solve and multi-task effectively.
- Able to effectively communicate in both written and oral form.
- Able to manage demanding customers, both in person and via phone.
- Able to utilize phone systems effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an organized and efficient manner while multi-tasking.
- Able to use good judgment and make decisions.
- Able to do data entry and basic administrative tasks.
- Able to be accurate and meticulous.
- Basic knowledge of Callaway, Topgolf, Odyssey, OGIO, TravisMathew, and Jack Wolfskin products.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Dependable and exudes a cheerful outlook.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree or related equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years related service-oriented experience and training in a professional work setting.
- Experience in the lobby, reception area, or call center is helpful.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.