Under limited supervision, this position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining material FOB costs and NAM inventory transactions to support the effective execution of NAM business functions within Oracle EBS. This position will work with warehouse, Product Costing and Global Finance teams to ensure timely completion of activities across a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly cadence. This person will help develop, monitor and share KPI reporting to ensure quality and accuracy of inputs. This individual is a change agent who is results-oriented and able to successfully interact cross-functionally to complete critical tasks timely and accurately.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for auditing inventory accuracy through reports to ensure that procedures are followed by employees in Warehouse and Oracle systems.
- Reports discrepancies and provides corrective actions to reconcile transactional data in collaboration with Finance to ensure high volume warehouse transaction is accurately captured.
- Analyzes data from Oracle and WMS, maintains, and adjusts as needed, various inventory transactions.
- Evaluates reports to reconcile inventory between different areas of warehouse operations.
- Assess all procedures for any movement of inventory items. Will develop methods to effectively streamline procedures and create instruction manuals for users.
- Load and maintain Product costing in Oracle and auditing data populated in Oracle.
- Maintain and monitor cost-based reports to identify items missing material FOB costs
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of existing reporting
- Proactively address costing issues and work with appropriate parties to identify root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain costing KPI dashboards which can be shared across departments/regions to proactively identify cost issues and resolve quickly to avoid impact to business operations.
- Work with Product Costing and Global Finance team in preparation for Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and year-end costing activities for carry over products.
- Identify and pursue opportunities that enable costing process improvements within Oracle EBS
- Document and update costing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to help organize others to resolve issues.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify root cause to help implement corrective measures.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Systems and Oracle EBS or other ERP systems.
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Associates Degree in systems or business-related field required (Bachelors preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in related role (shipping, receiving and/or warehouse experience desired)
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions with extensive computer and phone usage.
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption.
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach tocompensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining basecompensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, andwork location. The expected hourly pay range for this position is $19.00 - $22.00 per hour.Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays,paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.