About LIV Golf
LIV Golf is modernizing the historic game of golf; the game’s first global event series, featuring 12 teams in a concurrent team and individual world championship, contested by 48 of the world’s best players over 14 events. Only two years into operations, LIV Golf is one of modern-day sport’s biggest success stories, positively impacting lives in the communities it visits, driving positive change for fans, stakeholders, partners and players alike. Hall of Fame golfer and renowned businessman, Greg Norman, is the league’s founding CEO and Commissioner.
LIV Golf launched in 2022 as an eight-event ‘Invitational Series.’ 2023 saw the inaugural LIV Golf League host 14 events around the world, from Adelaide to Chicago, Andalucía to Singapore, as well as launch the game’s first Team franchises, captained by some of golf’s most decorated superstars.
The format, respecting the history and traditions of the game, has been optimized for modern day sports fans; 3-days, 54 holes, no cut, shotgun start, offering a faster pace-of play to drive engaging storylines and offer an immersive fan experience.
The events, each wholly owned and operated by LIV Golf and broadcast around the world to over 300million homes, deliver a family-friendly environment, festival-style atmosphere, evening concert entertainment and world-class competition; a combination that is unique to the world of golf.
In 2024, LIV Golf will further expand the reach of the League, splitting the schedule between some of the most iconic venues across Asia, Europe and the Middle East with decorated venues in the US. The full player pathway, created in partnership with the Asian Tour, also launches, with the game’s first ever player Promotion and Relegation, and Player Transfer Window, as the holistic integration of LIV Golf is fully delivered.
Away from the entertainment on the course, LIV Golf is dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of the communities it visits through its ground-breaking social impact and sustainability strategy, ‘Potential, Unleashed’, reflecting the league’s commitment to giving back and improving the world through golf.
- Respond to and manage customer needs across eCommerce and retail shops
- Create new reporting to identify areas to improve KPIs
- Partner with the eCommerce Director and Buying Manager to implement quality improvements for customer experience
- Manage customer relationship with new apparel partners and licenses in terms of onboarding to eCommerce
- 2+ years work experience in retail and merchandising, ideally at a consumer brand with support operations experience managing support KPIs
- Experience with driving operational excellence and quality improvements across eCommerce and retail shops
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Previous experience working with 3PLs preferred
- Familiarity with both Shopify and customer service software (e.g., Gorgias, Salesforce, etc.) preferred but not required
- Analytical and data-driven with ability to present actionable insights
- Strong technical aptitude with competency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of the consumer mindset, consumer empathy, and dedication to great consumer experiences
The hiring range for this position in New York ranges from $80,000 - $90,000 USD. LIV Golf Investments is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations where we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeships. LIV Golf Investments makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.