T36 Baytown is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Guest Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests. This position will create positive experiences at T36 Baytown by assisting guests and members with outside services.
The Guest Service Attendant will be another “All Around” position that will be helping in many departments of the golf operations. The day-to-day duties will vary depending on the busyness of the day, what needs to be done, and what other parts of the golf operations needs additional assistance. Individuals should have the ability to work in a fun and fast paced environment.
Pay Range: $10-12 per hour
• Prepares/cleans golf carts for play following the standards of T36 Baytown
• Performs range maintenance such as: setting up and maintain range and chipping green presentation, maintains a large amount of range ball inventory, picks range and cleans range balls.
• Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
• Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
• May direct start of play, which includes assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
• Cleans golfers clubs upon completion of play.
• Completes daily project list.
• Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
• Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return. Maintains accurate record of golfers renting clubs
• Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Frequently stands, walks, uses hands, talks or hear. Occasionally sits, climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crawls or crouches. Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
• Regularly works in wet or humid condition (non-weather). Occasionally works in areas with moving mechanical parts; may come into contact with fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. Frequently works in outdoor weather conditions.
• Valid Driver’s License.