Esplanade Golf & Country Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Range Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused in providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Range Attendant:
• Great Members and guests as they arrive to the driving range for their tee time.
• Manage tee times to ensure Members and guests stay on time teeing off.
• Club cleaners changed as needed with fresh water
• All trash, including back room work area, tee line and golf shop taken to dumpster as needed.
• Communicates with the Golf Shop and Bag Drop on a regular basis.
• Assists golfers when needed.
• Reports all problem situations to the Head Professional in a timely manner.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Range Attendant:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds.