Terravita Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Guest Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
- Greet Members and Guests upon arrival to the Club
- Stage golf carts in the staging area and properly stock with scorecards, pencils, hand towels, tees, full sand bottles, wet towels and information cards
- Load and distribute Member clubs that are stored in bag storage as needed
- Clean all players golf clubs after their round of golf
- Maintain the cart barn, bag drop area, cart staging area, chipping area and putting greens, making sure each area is clean, presentable and clear of debris
- Clean, wash, detail and rotate golf carts dail
- Keep all the golf grounds, clubhouse and bag room areas clean and clear of debris.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
- One month related experience or training.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
-401k + match
-Holiday fund (eligible)
-Meals & Staff uniforms provided