Callaway Golf is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates production goals to operators in area of responsibility, and provides resources and motivation to meet or exceed goals.
- Accountable for meeting production expectations through safe operation in accordance with established procedures and within specified process settings.
- Ensures complete and effective training of all operators for applicable work instructions and safety procedures. Provides documentation and tracking of all training in assigned process areas.
- Conducts and documents effective safety meetings at required intervals.
- Ensures maximum up time through rapid changeovers.
- Assists in implementing engineering changes.
- Responsible for consistent shift operation according to established procedures and process settings. Measure of effectiveness will be consistently high ratings on conducted process and procedure audits.
- Coordinates communication of Engineering Change Notices, Test Approvals, and engineering and maintenance projects to direct reports.
- Quality Driven improvement process implementation to support operations objectives.
- Assists in the coordination of team based activities that result in waste elimination or added value.
- Trains, coaches and motivates employees to maintain and develop the skills necessary to meet and exceed production goals.
- Reviews and assesses the skill set of each employee as it relates to the job requirements. Assists in the management of individual development plans.
- Creates and administers disciplinary action as necessary.
- Performs other related functions as required and works to promote continuous improvements for process efficiencies
- Work in a safe manner following all PPE and standardized processes
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Manager.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Moderate understanding of SAP or similar inventories systems preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalency (GED) and 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Associate Degree from an accredited 2 year program preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- The employee may be frequently expose to fumes or airborne particles
- The employee may be exposed to confined spaces while working on machines
- The employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time.
- The employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time.
- Will be required to use vision including close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee will be required to use standard office equipment including computers, faxes, copiers, printers, etc.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.