This is an INTERIM role that will work full-time for 5-6 months onsite at our Carlsbad, CA HQ.
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers in an effort to make a positive Human Resources experience in support of the Callaway Golf Employer of Choice Culture. Maintains high level of confidentiality. Assists with the pre-employment and on-boarding process for seasonal employees. Helps to maintain employee files, generate/process forms, provides information to employees on various matters. Prepares reports. Sorts resumes and completes reference checks on candidates. Processes requisitions. Performs work in a professional manner. Works on assignments that are semi-complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the hiring management and staffing team(s) in a high-volume hiring environment. May, at times, require additional guidance or recommendation for appropriate customer support within standard practices and protocol.
- Works with the HR Team and Managers, communicating with internal and external customers at all levels
- Facilitates New Hire process, paperwork and answers candidate’s questions
- Coordinates and assists with projects to completion
- Executes assigned duties from larger project plan
- Completes master data change documentation
- Assists with gathering information and reports
- Answers routine questions related to HR policies and procedures
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities)
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with HR Systems, UKG and Workday preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team/interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels throughout the organization and with outside candidates
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to function in a continuously changing environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year experience in a fast-paced hiring support role
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree or other college-level education preferred
- Participation in HR certificate program a plus, or equivalent knowledge
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.