To ensure that supplier accounts are up to date and accurate by processing supplier transactions onto the Navision accounting system, checking accounts against supplier statements/lists, and resolving queries. Weekly bank download and reconciliation.
- Assist PL Manager in team planning, organisation, and task delegation.
- Processing supplier invoices and credits onto the Navision accounting system
- Working with supplier statements or lists to identify omissions/differences.
- Identifying invoice queries so that they can be resolved.
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure records are up to date and accurate.
- Liaising with suppliers by phone or e-mail where appropriate to resolve differences.
- Liaising with suppliers with respect to returned product where credits are expected.
- Goods Received Not Invoiced maintenance.
- Allocation and confirmation of supplier Direct Debits
- Processing and allocation of intercompany invoices and payments
- Checking stock levels and stock history for stores and warehouse to identify problems and solves queries/issues.
- Creating lists of missing booking in and booking in queries for stores to process and ensuring store compliance.
- archiving of records and other appropriate general administrative duties
- Running month end reports and being responsible for giving clear notes/explanations
- Running of monthly SA88 report and liaising with profit and loss department.
- To undertake any other duties that may be reasonably required.
- Bookkeeping experience
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Self discipline
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
- An aptitude for IT – knowledge of software packages like Excel and BACS