Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The purpose of this position is to contribute to the success of the custom club build department through efficient and effective work to the required standard. This position will perform a variety of routine and repetitive club assembly procedures.
- Assemble clubs
- Bending clubs to accurate loft and lie measurements
- Grip clubs to quality standard
- Efficiently prepare both steel and graphite shafts for building of golf clubs
- Stock management of componentry and consumables
- Collaborating with internal Customer Service team on priorities
- Performing quality control of built clubs.
- Invoicing and packing finished orders
- Follow OH&S guidelines at all times
- General housekeeping duties
- Meet predetermined performance targets
- Report and resolve errors
- To work with the other Warehouse teams as and when required
- Ensure all assemblies meet TaylorMade quality standards.
- TaylorMade Warehouse team
- TaylorMade Operations team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physically able to undertake manual labour
- Basic computer skills
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment and being flexible to changing priorities.
Requisite Education & Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience in machine or workshop environment
- Experience in some form of golf retail preferred
- Experience with RF guns and WMS systems.
- Full working rights in Australia
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.