Callaway Golf is the leading manufacturer of premium golf clubs, balls, performance gear and accessories worldwide. Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, we push the limits of performance and create demonstrably superior products designed to make every golfer a better golfer.
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and together we look to move the game forward, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission!
By joining Callaway Golf, you also join part of the portfolio of brands within Topgolf Callaway Brands, an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company delivering leading golf equipment, apparel, and entertainment, with a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”). “Modern Golf” is the dynamic and inclusive ecosystem that includes both on-course and off-course golf. For more information, regarding our brands please visit https://www.topgolfcallawaybrands.com.
The Senior Benefits Analyst will assist in administration of multiple benefits programs, and provide back-up to others, across multiple business categories in the Callaway family of brands. In partnership with Total Rewards and HR teams, incumbent will lead various aspects of the assessment, development, implementation, communication, and administration of the Company’s benefit programs that support the company culture, provide fair and competitive offerings that complement the overall rewards philosophy, and position the Company and its brands as an employer of choice, globally. This role is instrumental in supporting the ongoing transformation and evolution of our Benefits practices and processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, strengthen education and awareness amongst our workforce, and enhance the health and welfare or our employees.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development, implementation, and administration of the Company’s benefit and disability programs globally, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, voluntary plans, COBRA, business travel accident, and ex-patriate coverage.
- Administer or support time off programs including State Disability Insurance, Locally Mandated Sick Leave, salary continuation (short-term disability), long term disability, PTO, and all leaves of absence (PDL, FMLA, CFRA, Military, Workers’ Comp).
- Support Affordable Care Act tracking and reporting to facilitate annual 1094-C and 1095-C submissions to the IRS.
- Assist management with yearly benefit renewal process and conduct cost of benefit analyses based on renewal rate proposals, cost share ratios, and design change levers to inform go-forward decisions.
- 401(k) administration to include communication coordination, remittance of payroll deductions to the plan administrator, data collection and review for annual discrimination testing, annual audits, Form 5500 filing, and employer match true-up process.
- Coordinate new hire orientation programs, life event and annual open enrollment processes, and benefit closeouts at termination.
- Lead technical implementation of new and changing benefit programs in the HCM system, including creation or update of required codes, rate tables, and employee enrollment/election processes, coordination with HRIS to ensure required carrier and administrator data feeds are established and functioning, and coordination with Payroll regarding paycheck display and reporting requirements.
- Support development and review of open enrollment employee communications.
- Support the assessment and development of effective and appropriate wellness and healthy lifestyle programs that target the improvement of employee health outcomes.
- Responsible for proactive communications with internal legal counsel, company management, third party administrators, medical facilities, insurance carriers, and brokers with respect to specific areas of responsibility
- Assist with interpreting new and existing state and federal regulations and support updates to company procedures and policies as needed to maintain compliance.
- Coordinate Canada Health and Pension benefits administration including government mandated benefit plans with supplemental offerings appropriate to the local employee base.
- Evaluate global benefit mandates and offerings at the direction of management and in coordination with our external broker.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal regulations related to employee benefit plans, relevant state and federal related to leaves including PDL, FMLA, CFRA, and how these laws intersect and interact.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in cost analysis and data auditing.
- Able to understand and interpret benefit contracts, policies and other plan documents.
- Able to effectively communicate with carriers, brokers, vendors and advisors, both written and oral.
- Familiarity with administering benefit plan setup and employee process administration via automated HCM systems. UKG Pro or Workday a plus
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) preferably in human resources management, finance, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in broad and cross-functional benefits administration.
- CEBS/CBP/PHR certification or advanced training in compensation, benefits and/or leave management areas a strong plus.
Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, supporting them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TURN? APPLY TODAY!