Colony West Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Seasonal Golf Outside Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Outside Services Attendant:
- Assists with the overall upkeep of Great Shots..
- Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
- Assists in educating players regarding the game.
- Directs start of play when necessary.
- Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
- Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
- Assists with food and beverage activities.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Outside Services Attendent:
- One month related experience or training.
- Regular and reliable attendance.