Callaway Golf is the leading manufacturer of premium golf clubs, balls, performance gear and accessories worldwide. Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, we push the limits of performance and create demonstrably superior products designed to make every golfer a better golfer.
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and together we look to move the game forward, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission!
By joining Callaway Golf, you also join part of the portfolio of brands within Topgolf Callaway Brands, an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company delivering leading golf equipment, apparel, and entertainment, with a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”). “Modern Golf” is the dynamic and inclusive ecosystem that includes both on-course and off-course golf. For more information, regarding our brands please visit https://www.topgolfcallawaybrands.com.
The Senior Manager, Finance - Topgolf is responsible for supporting the Company's ongoing analysis and long-term strategic planning. This role will be a critical thought partner for the Company’s leadership team and be the headquarters expert relating to the Company’s Topgolf business. The role involves working with the Senior Business Leaders to develop plans to increase revenue & profitability over the long term and to establish metrics to track the progress against those plans. This role will be a crucial player in the evolving strategy across the Company and will partner with leadership across the organization to executive that strategy.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Topgolf team to develop strategies, analyze trends, and make recommendations to help drive growth and profitability for those businesses.
- Develop and implement operational processes, including standardizing information shared with senior leadership.
- Analyze and interpret trends, variances, and business performance. Develop actionable business insights and recommendations. Communicate findings and recommendations to management clearly and concisely.
- Help business unit teams continue to improve forecasting processes by sharing best practices, communicating challenges to the Corporate team, and developing what the future state of forecasting will look like
- Work with the Finance leadership team to develop and track key metrics (Revenue Growth, Gross Margin, Operating Income, EBITDA, Free Cash Flow)
- Collaborate with leaders of functions, subsidiaries, or product categories to oversee and execute strategy for growing the business.
- Analyze and support ongoing review of various corporate financial strategies.
- Build financial models around strategic initiatives, investment decisions, and process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in budget and long-range plan target setting and monthly re-forecasting process.
- Perform competitive financial analysis of peers and customers and benchmark potential new markets.
- Identify and share best practices across the company.
- Prepare presentations for Sr. Management / Board Review, including Board and Monthly Business Reviews (MBR).
- Other duties as assigned to support functional goals.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong analytical, organization, and creative critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to define tasks and milestones, identify resources, project timelines, and costs, oversee completion of project tasks, and manage project team meetings.
- Able to effectively lead and manage projects from start to finish, meeting time goals and desired results.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarize and present financial data and recommendations to all levels of management in a clear, concise, and effective manner to support decision-making processes at all levels.
- Thorough understanding of finance tools, practices, and principles.
- History of collaborating with senior executives on projects of high importance
- Able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment while managing multiple priorities and shifting deadlines.
- Strong ability to influence and manage change.
- Strong business acumen and sound judgment.
- Advanced knowledge of and skill level in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP financial system a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, related field, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required.
- 10+ years total work experience in FP&A or other Corporate Finance functions, preferably 2+ years’ experience in a leading venue-based entertainment company.
Inclusion & Diversity: As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, supporting them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TURN? APPLY TODAY!