Callaway Golf is the leading manufacturer of premium golf clubs, balls, performance gear and accessories worldwide. Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, we push the limits of performance and create demonstrably superior products designed to make every golfer a better golfer.
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and together we look to move the game forward, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission!
By joining Callaway Golf, you also join part of the portfolio of brands within Topgolf Callaway Brands, an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company delivering leading golf equipment, apparel, and entertainment, with a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”). “Modern Golf” is the dynamic and inclusive ecosystem that includes both on-course and off-course golf. For more information, regarding our brands please visit https://www.topgolfcallawaybrands.com.
The primary purpose of a Workday Sr HRIS Analyst is to ensure that the organization's HR processes, and technology align effectively to support its workforce management needs. This Sr HRIS Analyst will provide local expertise and skills to set up, configure and maintain business processes and data aligned to Core HCM and Security across the organizational landscape.
- System Configuration: Configure and maintain Core HCM and Role-Based / User-Based Security to meet the organization's business requirements.
- Compliance: Stay up-to-date with compliance requirements (as applicable to the module) to ensure processes and workflows are compliant with any local laws. Make necessary system adjustments to accommodate changes in regulations.
- Reporting: Generate regular reports and analytics related to module information for insights or audit purposes. Provide insights and recommendations for process improvements.
- Issue Resolution: Investigate and resolve discrepancies, errors, and escalated employee inquiries within a respective module in a timely manner.
- Testing and Upgrades: Partner with HR Operations and HRIT to participate in system testing and upgrades to ensure relevant modules function correctly and efficiently. Understand future releases (R1 and R2) and demo to stakeholder groups for discussion / application.
- Training and Support: Partner to train end-users and stakeholders on how to use different functionality within the modules effectively. Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Integration: Collaborate with other teams to understand the needs of differing HRIS Analysts (admins), HR Users, People Leaders or End Users ensuring processes flow smoothly.
- Process Optimization: Continuously identify opportunities to streamline and improve module processes. Propose and implement enhancements to increase efficiency and accuracy.
The above responsibilities would be applied to select modules below based on the structure of the role and HRIS team:
- Core HCM: Oversee the underlying structure and configuration of the system as it relates to business processes, workflows, logic, organizational structure, and data.
- Security: Oversee the configuration of role and user-based security assignments across the organization to ensure domains and data objects are correctly applied to enable users to perform as well as drive data protection specifications.
Critical Skills & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of proven experience in configuring and managing Core HCM and Security modules within Workday
- Completion of HCM Fundamentals, Business Process Fundamentals, Configurable Security Fundamentals, and Advanced Configurable Security courses with Workday
- Administration of Core HCM and Security within a global organization (time zones, regionalized business practices, etc.) is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting using Workday or related tools.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for training and support.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and lead projects related to Core HCM and Security modules.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy.
- Familiarity with other modules (Talent, Payroll, Recruiting, etc.) within Workday HCM.
Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, supporting them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TURN? APPLY TODAY!