ABOUT THE BRAND:
Callaway Golf is the leading manufacturer of premium golf clubs, balls, performance gear, and accessories worldwide. Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, we push the limits of performance and create demonstrably superior products designed to make every golfer a better golfer.
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and together we look to move the game forward, we want top-notch people to join us in that mission!
By joining Callaway Golf, you also join part of the portfolio of brands within Topgolf Callaway Brands, an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company delivering leading golf equipment, apparel, and entertainment, with a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”). “Modern Golf” is a dynamic and inclusive ecosystem that includes both on-course and off-course golf. For more information on our brands, please visit https://www.topgolfcallawaybrands.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our internship program gives you an excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience to complement your academic pursuits. We can tailor our internship calendar to coincide with your summer break. We are only considering students who will be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the summer of 2024 and will be projected to graduate in the Fall/Winter of 2024 or Spring of 2025.
- Send a series of customer collection letters and correspondence.
- Participate in the customer credit evaluation process.
- Perform data analysis, reporting, and maintenance.
- Provide general support to the Americas Credit team and complete special projects as requested.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must possess high initiative and ability to be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, able to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Familiarity with MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Knowledge of SAP helpful.
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours to support the seasonality of the process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently matriculated student with at least 1 full years coursework completed; coursework in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration helpful.
- Majoring in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred.
- Our internships give you an excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience to complement your academic pursuits.
DE&I and EEOC:
Inclusion & Diversity: As a purpose-led, performance-driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, supporting them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encouraging everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TURN? APPLY TODAY!