ABOUT THE BRAND:
Callaway Golf is the leading manufacturer of premium golf clubs, balls, performance gear, and accessories worldwide. Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, we push the limits of performance and create demonstrably superior products designed to make every golfer a better golfer.
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and together we look to move the game forward, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission!
By joining Callaway Golf, you also join part of the portfolio of brands within Topgolf Callaway Brands, an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company delivering leading golf equipment, apparel, and entertainment, with a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”). “Modern Golf” is a dynamic and inclusive ecosystem that includes both on-course and off-course golf. For more information on our brands, please visit https://www.topgolfcallawaybrands.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our internship program gives you an excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience to complement your academic pursuits. We can tailor our internship calendar to coincide with your summer break. We are only considering students who will be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the summer of 2024 and will be projected to graduate in the Fall/Winter of 2024 or Spring of 2025.
- Lead cross-functional program teams in the development of new products
- Work with Program Managers to manage all aspects of a new product development
- Partner with R&D, Engineering, and Industrial Design
- Attend all required project and category meetings
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Demonstrate strong communication skills – both verbal and written and be able to relate to all levels of employees and customers
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast‐paced environment
- Must be self‐motivated and be able to demonstrate initiative and work without supervision
- Ability to manage detailed project plans with accuracy
- Must be detail oriented in all assignments
- Must be able to read and interpret instructions, policies, procedures, program information, etc
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years related coursework or experience completed in the following majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- Golf industry knowledge a plus
- Sporting goods knowledge a plus
DE&I and EEOC:
Inclusion & Diversity: As a purpose-led, performance-driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, supporting them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encouraging everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TURN? APPLY TODAY!