Callaway Golf Company is a leader is total performance, premium golf equipment while simultaneously being a great place to work! We are passionate about our performance and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Callaway Golf, a global producer of premiere, state-of-the art golf clubs and balls, seeks engineering students to enter its 2024 Summer Internship Program. Selected candidates will participate in meaningful and value-added project work at our North America Distribution Center in Fort Worth, TX in the following key areas:
- Supply Chain
- Continuous Improvement/Industrial Engineering
.This is a 6-month, on-site, full-time assignment scheduled Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 2:30pm OR 7:00am to 3:30pm.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Demonstrate strong communication skills – both verbally and written and be able to relate to all level of employees and customers
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate initiative and work without supervision
- Ability to manage detailed project plans with accuracy
- Must be detail oriented in all assignments
- Must be able to read and interpret instructions, policy, procedures, program information, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- This is a 6-month, on-site, full-time assignment scheduled Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 2:30pm OR 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Minimum of 2 years related coursework or experience completed in the following majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering,
- Golf industry knowledge a plus
- Sporting goods knowledge a plus
From its beginnings in 1982, Callaway Golf has grown into a global company recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of golf equipment in the world. Our Carlsbad headquarters is the hub of one of the most innovative research and development teams in golf. We are recognized as producers of technologically sophisticated products that help both amateurs and our staff of PGA Tour professionals attain peak performance in their games!
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.