Topgolf Callaway Brands is an unrivaled tech-enabled Modern Golf and active lifestyle company while also being a great place to work. With a portfolio of global brands including Topgolf, Callaway Golf, TravisMathew, Toptracer, Odyssey, OGIO, Jack Wolfskin, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”), we have a team of passionate individuals who dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf accessible and enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
This position is responsible for analyzing and managing the continuous improvement opportunities related to the warehouse operation at the North American Distribution Center. This person will focus on product slotting analysis and optimization to help improve order picking productivity in the DC. They will also support cartonization analysis and optimization for outbound shipments and resolving product master data issues with the appropriate teams. Other key focus areas include working cross-functionally to optimize inbound cartons for storage and pick locations, investigating deliveries from customer feedback, and managing the projects to drive more efficient and standard practices throughout the facility.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Analysis & Reporting:
- Review and analyze assigned product pick locations based on weekly forecasts showing product velocity.
- Develop and implement product re-slotting plans to optimize order picking productivity.
- Create tasks in EWM warehouse management system for required product moves.
- Manage execution of moves by the product movement team.
- Evaluate cartonization logic and issues and identify opportunities to improve the logic to achieve operational cost savings.
- Assist the DC and master data teams in analyzing and updating master information where required.
- Assist the DC team in analyzing and improving outbound shipping performance.
- Assist in analyzing complex business problems and provide support to the Distribution and Logistics function in providing analytical data that will be instrumental in the formation of Distribution solutions, cost savings and continuous improvement efforts.
- Working with Distribution management team, assess and identify Distribution and Warehousing operational gaps, formulate an initial assessment or potential solution to gain efficiency.
- Develop an in depth understanding of business processes within the DC and Warehouse areas and assist with the financial and cost savings opportunities implementation.
- Assist in managing distribution improvement projects across departments.
- Assist distribution leadership in managing the overall project portfolio.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and business partners.
- Communicates data findings, analysis, status of projects, and initiatives to management.
- Create, validate, and distribute reports as required by the DC and logistics organization.
- Plan and conduct logistics demonstrations.
- Develop operating plans and procedures.
- Work closely with cross-functional areas to ensure initiatives tie into to global strategy.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Experience in SAP usage and or configuration preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required, and MS Access preferred.
- Ability to provide comprehensive analysis of a topic or business issue from beginning to end by developing the research criteria, identifying the proper data fields, identifying the correct data sources, and preparing a comprehensive report.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Multi-task on projects with the ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of database modeling, design, and development skills with emphasis on normalization and associated performance trade-offs.
- Demonstrated Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Medium to large corporate systems and distribution and logistics experience is desirable.
- Capable of working in a fluid working environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- BA/BS degree in industrial engineering, supply chain, Logistics, or related field.
- Medium to large corporate systems and logistics experience is desirable.
- Relevant professional certifications a plus.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.