Topgolf Callaway Brands is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Associate Inventory Analyst is responsible for supporting all inventory items purchased and produced through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review. Follows standard practices and procedures to validate data from which answers can be readily obtained. Interprets data output and exercises judgment within defined practices to determine appropriate action. Interacts with internal/external customers for inventory matters.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Inventory Control in carrying out auditing function in area of responsibility.
- Coordinates cycle count activities with minimal disruption to primary function in area.
- Helps confirm inventory counts are carried out safely.
- Validates that cycle counts, when performed, are accurate.
- Reports all inventory discrepancies to appropriate parties.
- Ensures that variance investigations are complete, thorough, and submitted within required timeframe.
- Collect root cause data for performance analysis.
- Identifies inaccurate material transactions and reports to appropriate parties.
- Records and reports transaction accuracy performance of personnel in area and reports to manager.
- Carries out appropriate action to correct and document transactional errors.
- Confirms that area is operating in compliance with standardized inventory procedures.
- Assists in training proper inventory procedures and practices.
- Provides backup for material transaction operations within the department.
- Audits accuracy of internal data entry.
- Helps facilitate the proper removal of excess, scrap, and obsolete inventory.
- Assists in documenting inventory processes and procedures within area.
- Monitors and investigates in-transit and negative stock balances.
- Coordinates and expedites special requests from external areas as directed.
- Creates reports to evaluate performance/efficiencies and continuous improvement efforts in area. (Warehouse)
- Monitors and maintains interim stock balances in Warehouse Management. (Warehouse)
- Monitors the adherence of FIFO strategy. (Warehouse)
- Monitors backorders and takes appropriate corrective action. (Warehouse/DC)
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Introductory skill level in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Basic mathematical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information to a diverse audience.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Must be capable of exercising independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to accomplish tasks within a team-based environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- S. diploma or equivalent years of education
- Minimum 1 year experience in the field or a related area
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- Work is performed in a designated professional office workstation and environment.
- Extensive use of office equipment to include computer, calculator, copier, fax, and other business related machines and software.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.