The Product Graphic Designer will focus on creating products through the design of graphics, patterns, and cosmetics for the Callaway Performance Gear family of Golf Bags, Travel Gear, Headwear, Gloves, and Accessories. The incumbent will be driven by increasing the product’s visual appeal. The Product Graphic Designer will collaborate with Category Management, Product Designers, Product Development, and Program Management teams to ensure designs are applied to products on time and as intended.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate designs to technical product drawings (Tech Packs) with detailed specifications for development and production.
- Conceptualize and create leading-edge product graphics, patterns, and cosmetic designs using knowledge of all available design tools.
- Explore and critique new influences and inspirations for graphics, patterns, and cosmetic designs.
- Develop, articulate, and present rationale for design direction.
Project Management and Communication:
- Monitors the status of key deliverables.
- Works with stakeholders to resolve unexpected events as necessary while ensuring successful deliverable dates occur as scheduled.
- Attends and schedules all relevant meetings as required.
- Formal training in graphic arts, design, or extensive related work experience.
- Highly creative, strong graphic and design skills combined with a sense of style and color.
- Proficient in Photoshop, illustration, sketching, and concepts.
- Highly organized and able to receive feedback with a determination to deliver the best.
- Expert level understanding of detailed tech pack documents and creating them.
- Detail-driven and time management proficient.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Passion for golf and product design.
- Minimum three years of related design experience focusing on graphic design with commercialized portfolio to showcase.
- College Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Thorough computer knowledge and proficiency, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe creative suite.
- Must submit portfolio work to be considered for the candidate.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.