Reporting to the CRM & Loyalty Manager, the CRM & Loyalty Lead will be responsible for supporting both the retail stores and online teams developing the CRM loyalty programme to maximise customer value, retention and engagement.
Leveraging a test & learn approach, customer insights, and internal feedback, you will be formulating CRM campaigns and multi-channel customer journeys with a strong focus on personalisation and segmentation to achieve business goals and targets.
- Plan, develop, and implement multichannel CRM strategies with a clear aim to improve customer engagement, retention, lifetime value, and revenue.
- Manage the operation and development of the Club Card loyalty programme, AG+, and VIP initiatives.
- Regularly source new benefits, promotions, events, & rewards for all loyalty propositions – both internal opportunities and external partnerships.
- Run monthly competitor research to monitor industry activity across all loyalty types; Clientelling, points-based systems, gamification, subscription, etc.
- Optimise existing customer journeys and introduce new journeys that influence customer behaviour at various stages of their lifecycle – utilising multiple channels.
- Oversee customer onboarding strategies and projects to ensure a seamless customer journey and that captured data is both clean and fully populated.
- Manage the store data capture training programme – alongside the Learning and Development team.
- Be the CRM custodian of the Custom Fit service, ensuring every step of the service is seamless and customer-first.
- Develop a CRM calendar that aligns with the overall company strategy and goals – with monthly objectives and initiatives to drive new customers to the Club Card programme, grow retention, and encourage reactivation.
- Work with insight team(s) to identify retention/reactivation opportunities and execute across targeted & personalised campaigns.
- Build solid relationships and work cross-functionally on CRM and wider company projects/initiatives with Marketing, Retail, Digital, Buying & Merchandising and IT Teams.
- Engage directly with stores & wider Retail colleagues with training and support to embed CRM as a key focus for customer retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with third party partners including CRM database provider.
- CRM/Loyalty marketing experience in CRM (ideally retail)
- Experience in data-driven, personalised and automated communications
- Highly numerate and analytical with attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Great communication and team collaboration; there is a need to work across different levels of the organisation.
- Strong project management skills
- You should be reactive to commercial needs and be calm under pressure.
- Passion for golf would be an added bonus