This role is within the Retail Operations team at our Retail Support Centre in Warrington and reports to the Head of Business Operations.
The role will be primarily responsible for the weekly publication of the internal business communication to retail stores, as well as the central support Team within Head Office. Communication includes key objectives to retail store Managers, related to commercial strategy, promotional campaigns, and process.
The role will play a pivotal part in working interdepartmentally to gather accurate information within a timely manner to ensure deadlines are met, with a “right first-time” approach.
The role will be encouraged to identify opportunities to improve business processes within both the retail and central operations environment.
The role will also provide day-to-days support to retail store colleagues along with providing a supporting role in the implementation of key business projects and objectives.
- Construction and publication of the internal business communications.
- Working collaboratively with the other internal departments to gather information related to key business objectives.
- Assist the operations team with general retail support.
- Collaborate with colleagues and external partners to drive change and improve efficiency, productivity, and process.
- Help to surface improvement opportunities that can deliver value.
- Assist with prioritisation of the department workload to support the overarching business strategy.
- Have a good awareness of business performance and targets.
- Assist with the plan and roll out of new business processes and procedures.
- Support with the management of insurance and corporate orders from third party partners.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills.
- Intermediate experience within a retail environment.
- Familiar with operating in a fast paced and reactive environment.
- Organised and process driven.
- Strong grammar and clear communication skills.
- Detail orientated.
- An enthusiastic and positive person with a strong work ethic.
- Adaptable and able to prioritise multiple objectives to suit the needs of the business.
- Work effectively within a dynamic team, always demonstrating integrity and respect for others.
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop relationships with others.