Location: New York City
Reporting To: Buying Manager, Retail and Merchandising
Contract Term: Full Time, permanent
The Merchandising Coordinator will liaise with LIV Golf teams and support the Buying Manager with reporting and assortment decisions.
- Support six of LIV Golf’s 12 teams to determine product mix for events and e-commerce.
- The individual will work closely with LIV Golf’s Buying Manager and E-Commerce Director to drive the overall retail business.
- The individual will work closely with teams to manage team orders and distribution.
- Manage consignment inventory (where applicable) by team and report on team sales and inventory.
- Assist Retail Operations Manager with event set-up, sales and break-down.
- Create and Maintain PDPs in Shopify for POS and E-Commerce
- Ad-Hoc projects to support retail team as necessary.
- Applicants should be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills and proficiency in Excel and Shopify
- 1-2 years of merchandising/buying experience
- Ability to create and analyze selling reports in Excel; general knowledge of retail math.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use time-management prioritization skills to effectively balance cross-functional business needs and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and availability to travel globally (for up to 14 events per season)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays when necessary.
- Interest in sports (interest in golf is a plus!)
- Keen eye for trends in performance apparel and event-driven accessories