Location: New York or West Palm Beach
LIV Golf Investments is a newly formed company, with group companies in the USA and UK. Our purpose is to holistically supercharge professional golf on a global scale to help unlock the sports’ untapped potential. Greg Norman is the first and founding CEO of LIV Golf Investments. PIF, one of the world’s largest and most impactful wealth funds, with a diverse international investment portfolio, is the majority shareholder in LIV Golf Investments.
LIV Golf League
In 2022, LIV Golf launched the LIV Golf Invitational Series, an eight-event series taking place in the USA, UK, Asia and the Middle East with the world’s best golfers competing in an innovative new format featuring simultaneous team and individual play. Each tournament consists of three rounds, 54 holes, no cut and shotgun starts, with players vying for unprecedented prize purses. The team competition, faster pace, family-friendly environment, and festival-style atmosphere delivers a unique tournament experience for both players and fans.
In 2023, the LIV Golf League will officially launch with 48 players and 12 established team franchises competing in a 14-tournament schedule that will expand LIV Golf’s global footprint across North and Latin Americas, Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and Europe. LIV Golf is the first-ever global golf league committed to the sport’s worldwide growth, with enhanced player pathways through the International Series, a ground-breaking series of events launched in 2022 through the Asian Tour. The League is also dedicated to enhancing the well-being of communities through LIV to Give, LIV Golf’s global impact platform announced in June with a $100 million commitment to develop and support social and environmental initiatives in tournament host communities around the world.
The Ticketing Sales Manager will execute the ticket and hospitality business development strategy with the aim of maximizing sales and revenue across all channels. They’ll work in close connection with each local market and club membership base to drive ticket and hospitality revenue.
- Proactively contact relevant businesses where LIV Golf has events to sell hospitality and hospitality packages using on-site presentations and targeted outreach to corporations and community constituents in order to maximize revenue.
- Lead in-person and virtual presentations to drive commercial revenue.
- Work closely with members at local golf clubs to activate their membership team to assist with local sales opportunities.
- Entertain and build relationships with current and prospective clients during LIV Golf events.
- Make a high volume of cold and warm outreach to businesses and high-net-worth individuals on a daily basis.
- Assist with the creation of sales collateral and marketing material.
- Aggressively promote ticket sales, monitor marketing results, and track and maintain a database of contacts.
- Support initiatives such as ticket offers, working closely with the marketing team.
- Keep the CRM (customer relationship management) system up to date using proper CRM hygiene by tracking all activities (calls, emails, meetings).
- Contribute to the budgeting, targeting, and forecasting processes for internally produced work, enabling data-driven decision-making and foreseeing operational considerations to provide accurate projections.
- Work collaboratively with the Insight Team to ensure that the appropriate reporting and data analysis is in place to inform and identify sales and audience development strategies.
- Assist with the collection and dissemination of marketing information related to ticket sales and customer service goals.
- Maintain and regularly update ticket marketing informational platforms with event details, sales dates, prices, and times.
- Proactively contribute to ideas and conversations around ongoing and new business development, hospitality, and ticketing initiatives.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in selling tickets and premium hospitality packages. Preferably in sports, and live entertainment.
- Excellent organizational skills, including time management, prioritization, forward planning, and meeting deadlines. Understanding and knowledge of primary ticketing systems, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Experience in working through CRM platforms, with a preference for using Salesforce.
- Experience in contributing to pricing, marketing, product, and business development strategies.
- Experience in considering the customer experience in relation to all ticket sales channels and troubleshooting problems to resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in an often highly pressured environment.
- Experience achieving and surpassing revenue goals.
- Experience in delivering financial information and statistical data.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Able to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally when needed.
The hiring range for this position in New York ranges from $75,000 - $100,000 USD. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus. LIV Golf Investments is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations where we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeships. LIV Golf Investments makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.