We are seeking a talented and experienced Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Full Stack Ecommerce Developer to join our team. As an SFCC Full Stack Ecommerce Developer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining our online Ecommerce platform. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, backend developers, and IT, to deliver high-quality, scalable, and engaging Ecommerce solutions.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop end-to-end Ecommerce solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform, including both front-end and back-end components.
- Collaborate with designers to implement visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces that enhance the customer experience.
- Implement responsive and mobile-friendly designs to ensure seamless user experiences across different devices and platforms.
- Customize and extend SFCC functionalities, including catalog management, pricing rules, promotions, inventory management, and order processing, to meet business requirements.
- Integrate SFCC with third-party systems, services, and APIs such as payment gateways, shipping providers, and marketing automation tools.
- Implement and maintain unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests to ensure code quality and system stability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, estimate effort, and provide technical recommendations for Ecommerce projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SFCC functionality, integrations, and performance.
- Stay updated with the latest SFCC features, releases, and best practices, and proactively identify opportunities to improve Ecommerce solutions.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with diverse teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of category navigation and overall site taxonomies in the e-commerce space.
- Organized with ability to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Detail oriented and able to follow established design guidelines.
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 4+ years of hands-on developing Ecommerce application, specifically SFCC.
- Strong proficiency in SFRA (Storefront Reference Architecture), including customization, extension, and integration capabilities.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git and agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of web services, RESTful APIs, SOAP, and integration techniques.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA Certification preferred.
- Hands-on development experience with Vue.js preferred.
- Knowledge of backend technologies such as Node.js preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS or Azure preferred.
- Understanding of performance optimization techniques and SEO best practices in an Ecommerce context
- Knowledge of Salesforce CDP and MCP a plus
- Knowledge of PIM a plus
- Knowledge of OMS and WMS a plus
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions with consistent computer usage
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach to compensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining base compensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, and work location. The expected annual base pay range for this position is $115,000 - $130,000. Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays, paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.