The Senior Processor Embroidery is responsible for operating 1, 4, and/or 6head embroidery machines to accurately embroider logos and appliqués on headwear and accessories. They are responsible for maintaining quality production while ensuring on-time completion/delivery.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Prepares headwear and accessories for embroidery (including unboxing, unpacking, securing on hoop, placing on machines).
- Maintains/adjusts machine performance by adjusting settings, threads, tensions, etc.
- Monitors machine operations to ensure quality finished products
- Reviews embroidery files DST. for digitization
- Detects problems such as machine malfunctions, defective stitching, breaks in thread, etc.
- Inspects finished products to ensure it meets quality standards
- Inspects machinery and performs basic preventative maintenance; escalates issues with machinery to the appropriate party
- Monitors reporting to ensure SLA’s are being met and orders are being processed and completed on time
- Monitor and provide guidance to Cresting team to ensure process and order flow efficiency
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience in applications such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to operate embroidery machines expertly with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and excellent hand-eye coordination
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver quality work within a deadline
- Ability to work with a diverse and inclusive team and maintain a positive, customer-driven attitude
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of embroidery experience, including embroidery machine operation, required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions with extensive computer and phone usage
- Warehouse conditions: exposure to fumes, solvent, dirt, dust and noise
- May be exposed to changing temperature conditions
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption
- Physically able to lift 25+ lbs, able to bend, stoop, reach and perform routines tasks as required
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.