TaylorMade Golf is a market leader at the top of their game! Our products are enjoyed globally, and our brand is synonymous with innovation, outstanding athletes, pioneering technology, and service excellence. Are you a golfer, or have knowledge of golf and are interested in joining the TaylorMade team?
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Service and Sales Executive to join our hard-working and ambitious team, where, reporting to the Service and Sales Manager, you’ll work in a highly collaborative environment, partnering sales representatives, and their customers in Norway, Finland and Denmark to maximise efficiency of service and sales efforts.
The ideal location of this role will be at out HQ in Basingstoke, UK where a hybrid working pattern is offered, however applications to work remotely in Norway will be considered.
A snapshot of the day-to-day role:
- Provide support to multiple Area Sales Managers by helping them reach annual sales targets.
- Process a wide variety of calls; identify service problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Work with Area Sales Managers to coordinate outbound service and sales calls.
- Maximize upsell opportunities on inbound customer service phone calls.
- Utilize CRM system to record, track and manage all customer interactions.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships by building trust and resolving issues promptly and completely.
- Actively participate in team environment to achieve department and company goals.
- Project a positive, attitude while being an active listener to attend to multiple tasks and responsibilities.
What we are seeking…
- Mastery of the English language essential. Fluency in Norwegian advantageous.
- Knowledge of golf via working in the industry or through personal endeavour.
- A track record of success working in a similar role where customer service was key and making outbound warm calls was required.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service focus and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and listening skills.
- Computer system literacy should include MS Office, Outlook, and Internet. Oracle would be advantageous.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task with a keen eye for detail and a solution- oriented approach
What we offer…
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary, bonus potential and pension
- Private Healthcare, staff discount and contribution towards a wellbeing benefit of your choice
- Golf club loan set and competitive holiday allowance.
If you would enjoy working in a fast paced and vibrant company, have a track record of success working within customer service or inside sales, and have a passion or knowledge of golf, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today to join #team TaylorMade and be part of our story...
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.